See the Newly
Open house daily.
Move-In: June 2022
Ten year tax abatement.
It’s like we read
Arthaus offers the ultimate in Center City condominium living.
Come and see us now.
Nothing compares to life at arthaus
Dranoff has rewritten the formula for exquisite intown living. Spacious, light-filled condominium homes, in an architectural masterpiece. Every residence is on a corner. Generous living and entertaining spaces. And a menu of exciting amenities worthy of a 5-star resort.
Spacious, gracious living.
Features and floor plans found nowhere else:
- 14 different and exciting floorplans to choose from
- Every unit has at least one oversized, inset balcony
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Wide-plank hardwood oak flooring
- 10’ Ceilings in living area
- Poggenpohl cabinets in kitchen and bath
- Large kitchen islands with breakfast bar
- Sub-Zero, Wolf and Asko appliances
- Walk-in closets
- Wine refrigerator
- Panoramic views
Live in a 5-star resort.
At Arthaus, you will be immersed in luxury.
A partial list of amenties includes:
- Rooftop glass-enclosed greenhouse (first of its kind)
- 75-foot indoor lap pool with hot tub
- Outdoor terrace with seating, grilling stations,
fire pit and reflecting pool
- Gardening beds
- Mens and ladies spas with sauna, steam &
- Private hair & nail salon
- Library, club room & café
- Outdoor dog run & dog spa
- VIP dining rooms with catering kitchen
- Sun deck and lawns
Live at the intersection of art and beauty.
The Avenue of the Arts is the pulse of the performing arts in Philadelphia.
- Located across the street, the Kimmel Cultural Campus is the largest host of musical theatre, jazz, and classical performances in the region.
- Numerous theatre opportunities abound, only a few steps from your front door.
- Abundant restaurants ensure that your pre-and post-theatre dining experiences are world-class.